Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Renewal

Pin It
Spring is upon us as you all well know, even though it does not quite feel like it here.  Imagine the suprise when I looked out my window this morning to see SNOW! Thought it was some sort of cruel April Fools Joke!  Unfortunately it was not!

Spring is a time for renewal.
Renewal is something I've been craving lately.
It's been a long and difficult year for our family and many others.

I have been thinking alot about things.  Alot of things.
My relationships with my family, friends, and loved ones.
Financial stressors.  Health stressors....heck daily stressors!
The drab state of my home...
My relationship with Jesus.


I am craving light!
peace...white...fresh...
I want a personal renewal.  I need a personal renewal.

My focus in the days, weeks, and months to come is just that!

I have lots & lots of special little projects just running round this little old brain of mine and I can't wait to share them with you.

I'll be working on lightening my life!

Getting closer to my Heavenly Father...trying to listen for my purpose here on this wonderful earth.

For now, I leave you with a fav inspirational quote and an inspiration for an upcoming project I will be sharing with you! 





Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)




I wish you Spring Joy!
I pray for a renewal for us all.
Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Carrie @ Fine & Handy said...

That is just beautiful. I have totally been there (feeling drab about everything) and when I asked for a little help, I sure got it. The past few years my family has been through some duzzies but my relationship with my Heavenly Father, Christ and Family have grown stronger. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...