Friday, April 15, 2011

"Thank You!"

Pin It
Wow, I wanted to pop on real quick like and offer a great big
                ***     "Thank You"    ***
to ALL of you who have taken a moment to visit my new little blog!

It's been 2 weeks since I decided to stop cut back on my stalking everyone else's amazing blogs and get mine going!  I was so afraid...

What if no one shows any interest?  What if no one looks?  What if no one comments...or follows...or, or, or...
Can you tell I have a BIG fear of failure?  Nah... lol.

But in just 2 weeks I've had lots of looky-loos, a bunch of really nice comments, and OMG 9 followers!  Now, I know that doesn't compare to some of you with a couple thousand friend/followers... but man o man, that 9 is amazing!  I tell you I may just cry when I hit 10!  I can't even imagine when that number grows to over 100.

So, again, "Thank YOu" for allowing me share my creativity with you all.  Thank you for stopping over.  Thanks for taking a moment to leave a little comment (it's very encouraging) & a Great Big Gigantic thank you to all of you who have chosen to hit that little blog follower button over there -->

I think I may just go put on a pink tutu and a glittery tiara and dance around the house for a bit!  You've all made my night

I leave you with a photo of a small nightstand I have refinished in a distressed black.



As always...Linkin to these parties and those at the bottom of page {please scroll down} until I get them all in one page here !


UndertheTableandDreaming

2 comments:

Becky from Florida said...

I know the exact feelings. I also just started blogging. Come by and check mine out. Yours is beautiful! Great job!

Becky S.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

you are at 10 now!! crying? haha. be happy and wear your tutu instead lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...