Saturday, April 2, 2011

Toy Chest

Pin It
Okay, so it's day 2 of the 'refresh & renew' project for myself & my surroundings!  I've been thinking to myself about what the best way to move forward in my life was.  I've spent the better part of my afternoon visiting many many many of my absolute FAV blogs here in blog world.  I mean really, I feel like I already know many of you anyway.  So I guess that part of evaluating where you wanna go is to think of where you've been.  Gather some insight.  Figure out what works for you (and what doesn't).

So I took a stroll down memory lane...

I browsed some of my old projects (mostly painted) and wanted to share a few of my favorites with you. 

A hand painted toy chest for my newest Nephew Ryan:


It's actually quite large in life...


Makes a great place to store the 'ultimate' collection of necessary baby supplies one needs...


ALL 100% hand drawn and hand painted using acrylic and latex paints.  Inspired by the bedding chosen for the little one's room. I'd be happy to custom design one for you as well!  Just contact me.

I'll also be offering some DIY tips coming soon! 



These next few items just make me happy.  They are all hand painted with acrylic paints on either canvas or wood.  Everything I paint can be personalized and completely customized.  See these in my gallery as well here.


Tinkerbell is one of my best sellers!   She was painted on pine.  The other items shown are on artist's canvas.  They are all still waiting for a new home...

Thanks for coming back today... it's time to get crack a lackin, I'll be ready to show off what I've been working on today real soon!

I'm linkin for the first time to:
                          
                             becolorful.typepad.com

                    http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/

                                   Someday Crafts
                                                 

                              Funky Junks Sat. Night Special




Cherished Treasures

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for
 the weekend wrap up party!
tatertots & jello

CraftoManiac Monday
    

                             and the Sunday Showcase by Stephanie Lynn
                                  Click here to head on over:     http://www.bystephanielynn.com/

           also linking up to Debbiedoos Newbie party.  Stop over!    
                      http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/ 

             and:    mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com

P.S.  Hop on over to Preppy Girl on the Farm for a chance to enter her givaway!  Oh so DeViNE items from The Pink Monogram.  Go see...really, go check it out. You could win this tray in the pattern of your choice!



These are so cute too!
                      
 What are you waiting for?  Git goin!


edited to show linky parties!
                         

5 comments:

Carrie @ Fine & Handy said...

Oh my, you hand painted that R? That is beautiful. I love it. I am your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by to see me over at fineandhandy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving a comment, It really warms the heart. Yes, I luv to paint. More projects to come!

Debbiedoos said...

That is so cute!~ THanks so much for sharing it with my newbie party. Welcome to blogging. Do have fun and visit some others too, you will be sure to make some friends.

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

so cute, you're so talented :) Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday!

Unknown said...

What an amazing gift/keepsake! Beautiful work!

Thanks so much for sharing this at my For the Kids Friday Link Party! I appreciate you stopping by. This week's party is now posted, so hop on by! I'd love to see what you have to share this week. :)

Hope to see you soon!
:)rachel @ http://SunScholars.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...