Thursday, June 30, 2011

Message to My Bloggie Friends

Pin It
Hey All!

I am so sorry for my absence from the blog recently!  I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth!

I have been extremely overwhelmed with some personal issues lately and they have ZaPpeD the creativity right on OuT of me!  You may know that I have a special needs daughter, Alexis and a MIL with advancing Alzheimers Disease... a very active 10 year old and a hubster...among 2 dogs, a cat, and a bird! 

By Gods grace, I will be getting some help in caring for the MIL very soon!  I plan to be back 

FULL ForCE 

in July.  Please, no pitty party... but I hope you'll stick around!  I will be back and hope to make the wait well worth the pain!  Thanks for all the well wishes some of you have sent.  Your prayers mean more to me and my family than anything! 

2 comments:

customteddys said...

Totally understand. Take care of yourself and your family... we'll be here when you return. Lots of love sending your way. Vicki

Andie Jaye said...

hugs to you dearest... know you're dealing with things right now. know my prayers and happy thoughts are with you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...