Thursday, July 28, 2011

First Ever - TooT {TuTe} Thursday - HooRay!

Pin It
Welcome to the FIRST ever

TooT {TuTe} Thursday

here at Tiaras and Bowties!

Every Thursday I will be featuring a to die for TuTe or 2
Such Amazing talent is flying around blogland and I thought I'd share a few that really catch my eye
as well as a TuTe or 2 of my OWN!

So stop by every Thursday (tiaras optional) and check out some TuTes with me!


 
Our Seven Dwarves  crafted a beautiful TuTu which I think would be just
Darling with my Tiara!  She's sharing her tute with us too!


The Single Nester read my mind on these beautiful teal blue jars and how to make them yourself!
Honestly, I had laid in bed the night before wondering where I could find me some of those
beautiful blue Ball Jars everyone seems to be showing.
Now, I can make some myself and so can you!


The girls at Sew Stylish Boutique whipped up some adorable tiny purses from
Altoid containers.
You all know how I just adore Zebra!
and pink
and cute!

paint-leaves-and-vines-7

If you've been here before, you know I just luv me some paint!
Mural maker has a great tute on painting decorative leaves.
Go check her out

Burton Avenue has a tute for this adorable notebook cover.
School will be in session before we know it...
Hey, maybe I'll just have to dig into the scrap bags and make one for my little boom boom.

So, as usual, I jumped right into this and as of yet do not have a button to share with any of you talented featured bloggers.  But go ahead and brag... just tell your friends that you've been featured
over here at
Tiaras and Bowties!

And do NOT forget to stop back next week to see if you've been TooTed!

5 comments:

Our Seven Dwarfs said...

Thanks so much for featuring my tutu. I am glad you liked it. Thank you for the kind comment as well!

Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

The Single Nester said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for the feature. They were so easy to make and no patience required!

Rose and Heather said...

Thanks for featuring the altoids purses on your blog we are now following you too.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Kim. Mwah! Have a great weekend!!!

Angie said...

Thanks so much for featuring our project on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...