Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Highlights!

Pin It
I am not gonna lie... it feels really freakin awesome to have your work showcased and featured on other people's blogs.  You know what I mean.  Especially when it's a pretty big ole blog!  So I'm thrilled to tell you that the Pottery Barn Knock Off Train Mural I shared with you all the other day is being featured
right now... at Knock Off Decor!
Head over and check out my feature there today!  There are tons and tons of other amazing knock offs to wow and amaze you as well!  Thanks so much Beckie!


This has been a pretty amazing year for me and the blog.  I could have never dreamt of how much I would love sharing projects, thoughts, ideas, and just silly random thoughts with all of you.  I had hoped I would gain a few followers but never imagined all of the friendships that would develope in return!  Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! 

To recap my 2011 I thought I would share the top 3 posts from this year with you.  Your picks (most viewed) are also some of my favorites as well; perhaps because they are somewhat personal and very special to me.

#1 Most viewed was the Formal Dress Recycle for my oh so special little Alexis.  I never ever dreamed that this post would be the most viewed... but leave it up to Alexis to steal the show!  God Bless her, she always shines!  The Lord knows you didn't flock to this post just for my sewing skills!
{we will be seeing more of Alexis in 2012!}

#2 Most Viewed was no shocker to me either...My God Sent Angel was the next place most went after seeing her in her dress!  With an open heart I invited you into my life as a mother of a special needs child.  Both of my kids are my inspiration.  

I am the disabled child. I am your teacher. If you allow me, I will teach you what is really important in life. I will give you and teach you unconditional love. I gift you with my innocent trust, my dependency upon you. I teach you about how precious this life is and about not taking things for granted. I teach you about forgetting your own needs and desires and dreams. I teach you giving. Most of all I teach you hope and faith. I am the disabled child.

#3 Most viewed was the Winter Sweater Wreath made just a few months ago from an UpCycled sweater and some dollar store berry twigs.  Never would have guessed that this project would have drawn so much interest either but I am so glad it did or I wouldn't have met alot of you.
I must say that no matter what post was your favorite, whether you enjoy the painting or the personal posts... I am so incredibly thankful to have you here!  Can't wait to share my 2012 with you too!

1 comment:

Feral Turtle said...

Congratulations on the feature. Your train is beautiful along with your daughter. Love to see all the recaps of 2011! Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Years and I look forward to reading about all your great ideas and your many words of wisdom and adventures. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...