Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas #2 - Blogshare with Vodka and Motherhood!

Pin It
I hope you are all as excited as I am that December is finally here.  And I hope you are all anticipating this countdown to Christmas Blogshare as much as I am.  I love finding and meeting new friends and inspiring ideas!  My December is starting off as crazy busy as ever with sick kids, shopping, decorating and just about anything else that can manage to work it's way into my day!

Our guest blogger today is Krystie from Vodka and Motherhood! (I love the name of her blog... )  Vodka and Motherhood tells it like it is and can be described as "A humorous blog about everyday life, kids, stresses, and self-medication".

"For Day #2 of the Countdown Krystie brings us a Recipe for the Perfect Southern Christmas Eggnog!

"Okay, so everyone knows that Christmas is wonderful. I love it. It's my favorite holiday. I love the music, the snow, the lights, the traditions, the food, the presents, the love, the family, but especially....THE EGGNOG!!! I am very picky about my eggnog.

Seriously.

It has to be just so, or I refuse to drink it. I can't have the stuff that they sell in the stores, because it is so thick that it could stop a bathtub drain in it's tracks. I know that there are others out there who feel the same way, and simply refuse to drink it. I actually won't drink it alone, unless I seriously thin it down.

But, I am also a bartender and because of this, I present to you, A Southern Christmas. Don't be scared...we're gonna talk about how to make the perfect Christmas Eggnog, but with a vodkaandmotherhood twist."


Ohhhh... that looks so good!  Head over to Vodka and Motherhood with me to see how to create this beautiful and tasty treat!  If you'r December is as crazy as mine is so far... we are gonna need this!

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for our next Guest Poster - Happy Go Lucky Harvey!

View the entire 25 Days Countdown here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...