Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"All that Shimmers" Linky & a Winner of the Gingerbread!

Pin It
Welcome back to another week of All that Shimmers- our month long linky party!  Sorry I'm a bit late getting to you today! 

The winner of the Gingerbread Ornaments chosen by random is:

Suzanne from Why Cuz I Can!

Congratulations!  I'll be shooting you an email very shortly Suzanne. 

From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and everyone of you who took the time to link and/or leave a comment for the giveaway.  You are all the reason why I love to blog.  As my little blog grows I have each and every one of you to be grateful for!

Some most viewed highlight from the party in no particular order were,



Lori from Bleak 2 Unique's gorgeous lamp revamp!  She is a new bloggie friend of ours and certainly has a knack for turning the ordinary into a true treasure!  Thanks for linking up Lori!












Rhonda from Ramblings of a Southern Girl really awed us with her sparkling apple green Holiday mantle.  I'm a sucker for shimmer, looks like we all are!  Absolutely fabulous Rhonda!

Rhonda and Lori, feel free to snag a button to let everyone know you're Awesome & have been featured here on Tiaras and Bowties!


tiarasandbowties

 
Now let's Rock!  You know the deal...
 
* Link a project or giveaway directly to your post, not just to the blog.

* Add my button or a text link to the post or somewhere on your blog.

 * Visit and comment on at least one other link! Support one another, make a new friend, don't just link and run my friends...please!
* It is not a requirement that you follow the craziness here, but it sure would make my day. If you like what you see, follow along!

 * Link up as much as you want! No limits... this is your chance to promote yourself. Brag a bit!
 

1 comment:

WhyCuzICan said...

Thanks Kim, got your email just now and shot you my mailing addy.

Thanks again for the gingerbread guys, can hardly wait to get them :D

Smiles, Suzanne at WhyCuzICan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...