Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Blogshare Day #8 - Radcrafter

Pin It


Good morning everyone, have you realized that there are only 16 days til the bearded man arrives?
So glad you joined us today for the 8th day in the 25 Days til Christmas Blogshare!
Todays featured blog is
I did it.
Oh yeah, I can cross hanging the Christmas stockings off the
checklist. Yay!
 For those of you who read this little blog, you know I
mentioned previously that this was a major TO-DO on the Christmas
checklist this year. If you're just checking in, you can read more
about that here.
 And, after lots of online oogling and book reading
 (I'm always reading crafting, decorating books, etc) it finally came to me.
My idea was to merge a simple stocking pattern found online with a
pillow design that discovered in an old Martha Stewart decorating book.


These stockings are lined,
only require
a few supplies and require minimum sewing skills to create. 
Visit Radcrafter to create your own ribbon Christmas stocking...

***

Those stockings are just to dye for!  I'm heading over to the blog right now to learn how!
C'mon along!


Don't forget to link up that fabulous project you just completed {here}
You can even link up your site if you're hosting a giveaway!


Don't forget to leave a comment as well to enter to win the
Gingerbread Ornaments
hand painted by little ole me!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...