Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Blogshare Guest Post #15- My Simple Walk

Pin It
25 Days of Christmas Blogshare
Day #15

 
My Simple Walk's 10 Day Christmas Countdown

Participating in Christmas Blogshare!



"In just 10 days it will be Christmas! Please come join me over at My Simple Walk, for a countdown. I will have my family's top 10 all-time favorite Christmas movies, the 10 best songs of the holiday season, and 10 last minute, make in less than a day, gift ideas with patterns and instructions for each! 



Photobucket

Shhhhh....There may be a few other surprises as well.
Grab a warm mug of cocoa, turn on those Christmas tunes, and sit a spell with me!"


I am heading over to A Simple Walk right now to read the rest of the post... C'mon, you can come with me!

Don't forget to link those projects up for All that Shimmers {here}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...