Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter Bunny Bushel Baskets - Handpainted!

Pin It
The other day while visiting my local Pier One store, I was lucky enough to purchase a bunch of bushel baskets the store used for display, large and small sizes, for super duper cheap! 

14 to be exact.

I'm sure the friend I was shopping with thought I was just as crazy as a daisy as I was more interested in these plain old bushel baskets rather than the other colorful items in the store.

But OH, I just knew they had potential!

Hand painted and Personalized
Easter Bunny Bushel Baskets

The raw baskets were given a good coat of baby pink paint by Plaid.


An adorable classic bunny face peeping out of the grass was painted on one side.


A fluffy bunny tail adorns the opposite side.


Colorful Easter eggs lay in the handpainted cartoonish grass as colorful polka dots dance like bubbles.


Our last name was hand painted in black with white polka dots.


It's such a thrill to transform something plain into a colorful little masterpiece.

These baskets may not make it into the shop today, seems Etsy is having some hiccups.

If you are interested and would like more information on obtaining a handpainted personalized basket just in time for the Easter Bunny, leave a comment or email me. 

They are available in 2 sizes and almost any color. 

Linking up at these Fantastic Blogs {here}

10 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

These are absolutely adorable! You did a great job.

Rose Jesky said...

How Cute! I would love it if you came over today to my Sunday Round UP Party @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/ you can share this and anything you would like.
hope to see you there
Rose

Marisa said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! What a cute basket. You did a great job.

Andie Jaye said...

these are beyond adorable!!! they could be children's book art! totally blasting this on my blog fb page!

Little City Farm said...

These are so sweet. I love the back of the one basket had the back of the bunny, ha ha ha. Adorable. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Those baskets really are so sweet!

Andie Jaye said...

thanks again for linking up sweetie.

Tara said...

Loved this so much, I made you the featured blog over at Trendy Treehouse. Go by and grab a featured button. Thanks for linking up at Trendy Treehouse!
Tara

Tara said...

Loved this so much, I made you the featured blog over at Trendy Treehouse. Go by and grab a featured button. Thanks for linking up at Trendy Treehouse!
Tara

Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the idea, and I especially like your painting, very good job!

I am new to blogging, and while I am having fun, it is slow going...I have several things I want to do, like adding "buttons" from others sites...but I cannot figure out how to it...

I like your blog, it is cute! I am following you, and look forward to seeing more of your lovely posts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...