Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pin It

Welcome to a new week!  Spring is right around the corner... so exciting!
Alexis and I will be spending the night at the hospital for a sleep study tonight, so it's gonna be a long one!

I'd like for you to meet T&B's newest sponsor for March





***

Hello there Tiara and Bowties readers. I'm Emily from Insanity Rules!

I'm a Northwest girl raising three little boys in Texas and trying to hold on to my sanity.
My blog Insanity Rules is all about the balance of trying to be girly while raising three boys, crafting, cooking, and just the day to day things that make up life. Trust me three little boys create a lot of insanity but we have a lot of fun along the way. I run a shop called Shaye Lee's Place. All proceeds from Shaye Lee's Place go to pay the medical expenses of my niece Shaye Lee. She was born with ABS and has had one surgery and will need another soon. So I'm a pretty busy woman but I still find time to hang with the fam, blog, and enjoy life. I would love to have you stop by and check out the blog and the shop. I love to meet new people.


***
Be sure to swing by Insanity Rules and say Hi to Emily, you'll be glad you did!
and
Take a look in the shop as well, you'll get something adorable but you will give so much more!



Interested in having your blog or Etsy shop featured here too?
Leave a comment below and I'll email you with the details!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...