Friday, September 7, 2012

Believe Graphic Block

Pin It
I love inspirational quotes and phrases.
We all need encouragement from time to time no matter our age, no matter our life situation.

I wanted to share a closer look into the 'Believe" Graphic Block I designed a few weeks back as a Speak Now sponsored item. 


Each block was hand cut and painted in a soft black- edges sanded for a weathered feel.


beautiful muted shades of purple decorative papers were decoupaged onto the wood and sealed.
Using the Silhouette Cameo, the lettering was added with black vinyl and also sealed for protection.

 
 The 'B' Block was wrapped with a beautiful sheer silvery gray ribbon and a small silver tones bird charm was added for some girly embellishment.

Believe in yourself- even if you are the only one!

A Sentiment that can Move Mountains in your life.

Great things come from Great Belief in One's Self!

10% of the Sales from this item will be donated to young women empowerment camps through the 
Speak Now Non Profit Organization



You can keep up with the T&B craziness by following along
GFC, Linky, FB, G+, Twitter and Pintrest too!
Like this post?  Feel free to Pin and gPlus away!

Linking with these Fantastic blogs Here!

5 comments:

Denna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! And it's in my fave color too! lol Thank you for sharing!

Sunday said...

I Kim - I'm stopping by, thanks for inviting me. I'm following :) Love the blocks!!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

joy said...

Beautiful! You are very creative!

GypsyDi said...

Really beautiful! you are very talented. FOund you on the IMM blog hop
Diane
allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com
treasuringgrace.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...